INVENTORY CONTROL SPECIALIST
Monday – Saturday, 5 days a week: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Occasional Sunday when travel is required
Schedule is subject to change based on business needs
Position Summary Description:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares for and conducts inventory maintenance of current stock on a weekly basis.
- Provides comprehensive weekly reports of adjustments, category adjustments, and damages.
- Compiles data from inventory system and selects targeted inventory items for scheduled cycle counting.
- Ensures proper identification of inventoried items such as product code, pack/size, UPC, and slot location.
- Remedies stock and location discrepancies as necessary.
- Identifies and updates inventory adjustments and location adjustments in the computer system.
- Complies with HAACP Plan guidelines and protocols. Displays GMP including receiving, storing, and presentation of products.
- Protects and develops the company’s brands via PR activities and intellectual property management.
- Provides exceptional customer service and ensures that employees also provide the same level of service.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum two years of distribution or warehouse experience. Foodservice experience highly preferred.
- Must be able to perform basic to moderately difficult mathematical functions involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, averaging and percentages.
- Must be able to analyze data and draw conclusive statements about information that appears to be beyond normal operating activity.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency will all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Frequently required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Life insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible On-Demand Pay
We are a Drug-Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Function Safety-sensitive
- Pay Type Hourly
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA