Position Summary Description:
Maintains individual and multi-unit customer pricing files including cost bases, mark ups, special offers and price effective dates. Analyze, interpret and implement customer/vendor pricing contracts timely and accurately.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains individual and multi-unit customer pricing files including cost bases, mark ups, special offers and price effective dates.
- Analyze, interpret and implement customer/vendor pricing contracts timely and accurately. Seeks contract renewals for deviated costs or allowances from suppliers on a monthly basis
- Manages all processes involved in maintaining product “market” costing. Updates market cost to ensure proper valuation of the cost base to set customer pricing. Review daily reports on purchase orders to ensure costing components are valid and accurate. Coordinate with Purchasing and Logistics to make necessary changes before it affects the customers’ pricing.
- Consults with category managers to adjust market cost and/or pricing standards for special conditions such as buy-ins, special deals, or lowering prices for distressed inventory items.
- Maintains 3rd party customer ordering system product catalogs and pricing files (i.e. Birch Street, ibuyefficient).
- For price audits, gathers product cost and freight invoices to validate cost components used to calculate a sell price.
- Runs weekly data integrity reports to identify inconsistencies within item set up.
- When cost reduction opportunities arise due to buying efficiencies, review customer pricing for margin gain opportunities.
- Generate customer and vendor reports as requested by managers, brokers and vendors.
- Cross train with other team members for back up coverage.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- One to two years of experience in a business-related field. Foodservice industry a plus.
- Must possess a high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency will all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) with a specific emphasis in Excel.
- Ability to be organized, multi-tasked, and be very flexible with changing priorities.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Life insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible On-Demand Pay
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA