ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
Position Summary Description:
Checks all inventory vouchers for payment. Inputs and reconciles receiving to invoices. Answers all vendor inquiries. Prints all accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Checks all inventory vouchers for payment. Prepares invoice deduction notices as necessary.
- Inputs and reconciles receiving to invoice.
- Answers all vendor inquiries.
- Prints all accounts payable reports and maintains all accounts payable files.
- Prepares analysis of accounts as required.
- Assists in monthly closings.
- Prepares, processes, mails, and distributes daily check run.
- Scans invoices, daily receiving reports, and confirmations.
- Performs similar and related duties as required by supervisor.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
Education/Training and Experience
- Associate degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related field.
- One year experience in an entry level accounting position.
- 10 key by touch
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Life insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible On-Demand Pay
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA