LOSS PREVENTION AUDITOR
Position Summary Description:
Ensures the security of Oahu, Kauai and Hilo facilities, through the use of surveillance equipment, conducting investigations, providing recommendations on security improvements, Responsible for conducting inspections and audits of operational protocols, and performing daily comparisons of physical inventory license plates to warehouse management system. Documents results and communicates to Finance and Operations management, including making recommendations for improvement, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct inspections and audits of operational protocols including receiving, putaway, replenishment, loading, picking, transfers, will call and QA.
- Conduct daily walk throughs of the warehouse and for selected aisles compare physical inventory license plates with warehouse management system. Identify discrepancies and other issues such as unreadable slot bar codes, and coordinate with Inventory Control and Operations to resolve them.
- Document results of inspections, audits and walk throughs, and communicate them on a regular basis to Finance and Operations management, including providing recommendations for improvement.
- Assist with the development and ongoing update of specific audit/inspection plans for operational protocols.
- Assist Inventory Control and Operations with searches for missing inventory resulting from cycle counts or shortage report reviews.
- Coordinate with the Inventory Control Manager to investigate large and/or suspicious inventory shrinkage.
- Assists with the issuance and maintenance of employee ID badges/access cards. Monitors and modifies access rights in accordance to individual job responsibilities and work schedule
- Monitors surveillance cameras to ensure internal and external security.
- Assist the company Safety Manager as needed in investigations involving workplace injuries, motor vehicle collisions, and property damage and policy violations.
- Assist Asset Protection Manager with investigations of company policy violations, suspected inventory theft, or other activities as needed.
- Perform similar and related duties as assigned by Chief Financial Officer.
- Uses the Company’s Mission/Vision Statements and Core Values as their guiding principles.
- Performs audits of Will Call Specialist(s) and night drivers on an as needed basis.
- Checks for customer order accuracy prior to being loaded on trucks at night.
- Assists Asset Protection manager with annual security assessment of Oahu, Kauai and Hilo facilities and provides recommendation to management for upgrades in equipment, perimeter security, contracted security services, etc. Also provides recommendation to Safety Manager for use in annual Food Defense Plan.
- Compiles surveillance footage for use in disciplinary actions, investigations, and/or training purposes.
- Conducts investigations of employee or customer alleged incidents, pertaining to theft, property damage, harassment, drug offenses, etc.
- Performs similar and related duties as assigned by Manager.
Education/Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Business Administration, or closely related field; and/or
- Warehouse inventory control or related experience.
- Must possess a high level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate with internal and external associates in an effective, professional and persuasive manner.
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency will all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to be organized, multi-tasked, and be very flexible with changing priorities.
- Must maintain confidentiality and integrity of all sensitive data.
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Life insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible On-Demand Pay
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Function Safety-sensitive
- Pay Type Hourly
- 285 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819, USA