WinnCompanie is looking for a Cleaner to join our team at Pines of Perinton in Fairport, NY. In this role, you will ensure all cleaning functions are in accordance with company standards. You will help ensure that the appearance and the physical condition of the property satisfies ownership and management objectives.
- Responsible for such scheduled functions as cleaning windows, walls, floors, stairwells, and carpets; emptying trash cans; sweeping sidewalks; setting up hoses, raking lawns and flower beds, planting flowers, and installing mulch
- Perform other projects as assigned daily by the Director of Maintenance such as cleaning vacant apartments
- Responsible for carrying all cleaning supplies necessary to satisfactorily perform his/her routine functions
- Lift and move items as determined by the Director of Maintenance or other personnel
- Represent himself/herself and the property in a professional manner with residents, visitors, and other employees
- Always wear the prescribed company attire during working hours
- Responsible for wearing his/her company identification always while at work
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read and write English
- Comprehend and converse in English to communicate effectively with organization staff, clients and visitors
- Ability to lift, carry or push items weighing up to 25 lbs.
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that’s best for you and your family.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
- Job Family Maintenance
- Fairport, NY 14450, USA