Assistant Property Manager
WinnCompanies is thrilled to have qualified team members join us to support regional operations in El Paso, Texas. In this role, you will help make a positive difference in the lives of residents and communities throughout the portfolio. At Winn, you will be provided a challenging and rewarding work environment working alongside a team of over 3,500 employees in 22 states and D.C.
Within the role of Assistant Property Manager, you will work alongside the Property Manager in overseeing all aspects of the community. You will assist with accounts receivable, accounts payable, service requests, recertifications, and above all, provide excellent customer service.
- Monitor collections, post rent payments, and enforce the collection policy
- Perform all aspects of apartment leasing such as touring with prospective residents, processing applications, handling recertifications, and lease renewals
- Maintain occupancy and program compliance by processing annual and interim recertifications
- Respond to resident issues and complaints in a timely manner
- Promote positive resident relations with exceptional customer service
- Under supervision of the Property Manager, assist in physical and financial management as needed
- Manage resident correspondence and recertification notices
- Act as Property Manager in manager’s absence
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience in property management
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with property management software (Yardi, OneSite, etc.)
With 3,000 team members working across 500+ locations in 22 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Friday, September 27, 2019
- 3237 - Sandoval West, 5353 Ridge, El Paso, Texas, United States of America