- Participate in landscape design including but not limited to research, design, recommendations, presentations for ownership and management and planting sample areas
- Maintain grounds by planting, fertilizing and watering flowers; edging and weeding flower beds; installing mulch; and pruning shrubs
- Landscape design implementation and oversight including ordering plants, planting, monitoring and follow up care
- Perform preventive maintenance and upkeep on property planters, garden furniture, landscape tools, watering cart and other items as needed
- Perform special assignments as needed or requested
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Basic understanding of computer systems including Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills and customer service skills
What We Can Offer You
Great Benefits: We offer benefits including health & dental plan options, generous time off and paid holidays, 401(k) and education reimbursement opportunities that’s best for you and your family.
With 3,700 team members working across 600+ locations in 23 states and D.C., WinnCompanies is the #1 manager of affordable housing and a leader in developing and managing mixed-use properties, market rate properties and military housing.
Operations, sales, compliance, maintenance, marketing, IT, HR, accounting and finance. No matter your passion, your work at Winn will impact people who are more than just residents to us. They’re individuals, families and heroes.
- Job Family Maintenance
- Bakersfield, CA, USA