Service Technician II
We are seeking a -Service Technician to join our team!
How Westminster supports their team member:
At Westminster Management, each eligible team member has the opportunity to live on-site and take advantage of our employee apartment discount. The company provides a competitive total compensation package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, 401k Match, Paid Time Off, 50% rent discount and more!
You’ve got a keen eye for detail and a passion for serving your community and residents. You bring enthusiasm for property management and apartment living helps you anticipate needs for every personal interaction with a customer or resident (current or prospective).
· Perform electrical and plumbing maintenance, (e.g. wall, switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
· Perform painting, carpentry, HVAC, and masonry work to replace or repair fixtures (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
· Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests, make-ready processing of vacant apartments, and grounds work.
· Minimum of 1-2 years of previous experience in property maintenance, other building maintenance or related trade.
· HVAC Experience preferred
· Requires individual to be proficient in the use of general maintenance equipment, including, but not limited to, hand tools, paint equipment, ladders, freon recovery units, landscaping equipment, pool chemicals, ice removal equipment and required safety equipment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Baltimore, MD, USA