Service Technician I
- 401k-We match 50% of the first 6%
- Health Benefits-There's no wait period & we contribute $945 to the HSA plan for each employee who enrolls
- We have assistance for student loans as well as tuition reimbursement
- We have a great employee referral program
- We offer a housing discount in all our communities
We are seeking Service Technicians to join our team! How Westminster supports their team member:
You’ve got a keen eye for detail and a passion for serving your community and residents. You bring enthusiasm for property management and apartment living helps you anticipate needs for every personal interaction with a customer or resident (current or prospective).· Perform electrical and plumbing maintenance, (e.g. wall, switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, replacement or repair of leaks in drains and faucets, unclogging of drains, trenching and laying new lines, replacing drain hoses on washers and similar devices, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.· Perform painting, carpentry, HVAC, and masonry work to replace or repair fixtures (e.g. preparing surfaces and using brush, sprayer, or roller to apply paints, stains, and varnishes, hanging doors, fitting locks and handles, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.· Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests, make-ready processing of vacant apartments, and grounds work.
· Minimum of 1-2 years of previous experience in property maintenance, other building maintenance or related trade. Requires individual to be proficient in the use of general maintenance equipment, including, but not limited to, hand tools, paint equipment, ladders, freon recovery units, landscaping equipment, pool chemicals, ice removal equipment and required safety equipment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 5186 Church Lake Dr, Southaven, MS 38671, USA