This position will be responsible for the cleanliness of the community in order to enhance and maintain its physical appeal. The Porter will also assist the rest of the staff, as directed, in their efforts to manage the community in an efficient manner. This position reports directly to Maintenance Supervisor/Community Manager. Responsibilities include but, are not limited to:
One must be able to perform the essential functions of the job; which include, but are not limited to the following (Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs):
- Provides excellent customer service to tenants.
- Removes garbage into allowed containers from all breezeways, parking areas, roadways, grassy areas, tennis/basketball courts, swimming pool areas and Dog Park.
- Moves bulk trash from all areas of community to large bulk trash container.
- Operates leaf blower in various areas of community including breezeways, walkways, sidewalks/curbs.
- Ensures that debris is not present in any areas of the community.
- Cleans all areas to ensure that overall presentation of property meets company guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned by Maintenance Technician Supervisor and/or Community Manager.
(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: (The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
Able to physically perform the following duties for prolonged periods of time:
- Unassisted lifting up to 80 pounds.
- Bending, Walking, Kneeling, Stretching.
- Able to work on step ladders or extension ladders up to 30 feet.
- Able to work in confined spaces, indoors and outdoors in all climates, and unclean environments with fumes, dust and poor ventilation while adhering to company safety requirements and programs
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8786 N Creek Blvd, Southaven, MS 38671, USA