This position is responsible for tax preparation and assisting the SR Tax Accountants and Tax Manager with other projects assigned.
- 401k-We match 50% of the first 6%
- Health Benefits-There's no wait period & we contribute $945 to the HSA plan for each employee who enrolls
- We have assistance for student loans as well as tuition reimbursement
- We have a great employee referral program
- We offer a housing discount in all our communities
One must be able to perform the essential functions of the job; which include, but are not limited to the following (Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs):
- Prepare Federal and State Partnership and S Corp returns related extensions and estimates
- Prepare state and local tax returns
- Prepares accurate tax work papers
- Conduct tax research on a variety of tax topics
- Respond to Federal, state, and local tax notices
- Conduct internal state and local tax compliance audits
- All other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 1-2 years tax accounting experience, preferably in residential property accounting.
- Bachelors in accounting. CPA is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrate ability to accurately meet deadlines and manage large volumes.
- Knowledge of preparation Forms 1120, 1120S, and 1065 highly desirable, but not required
- Yardi experience is preferred
- Familiarity with M-1 adjustments highly desirable, but not required
- Requires ability to maintain confidentiality of all company information.
- High Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Yardi,, CCH Access, Fixed Asset CS and CCH Intelliconnect Research Software
- Pay Type Salary
- 30 Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park, NJ 07932, USA