FOOD PRODUCTION WORKER - $160/Week Attendance Bonus + Up to $15/Hour
FOOD PRODUCTION WORKER – Commissary Associate
COMING SOON-NEW LOCATION IN MARYLAND HEIGHTS!!!
$160/Week Attendance Bonus + Up to $15/Hour; FOUR INCREASES IN YOUR FIRST 2 YEARS (2/YEAR)
As a rapidly growing division, we serve people through delicious recipes! If you are excited about food, explore this opportunity at Wallis Companies!
Our Ask of You:
· Customer focus with dedication to quality in all that you do
· Commitment to cleanliness, efficiency and safe operations
· Shifts: Days Only-no weekend/holidays* (*by exception only)
· Benefits: Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and many other benefits. 2 days paid time off after 90 days; eligible for 401k retirement, with generous employer match, after 1 year; tuition reimbursement; referral and recognition programs
· Career Opportunities: Wallis has jobs but more importantly careers. 92% of our current management teams were hired from within
Education: Preferred: High School or Equivalent to high school diploma
Experience: No experience required
Certificates, Licenses, and/or Registrations:
· Required: Hepatitis A vaccination (must be completed upon hire)
· Preferred: Basic Sanitation and ServeSafe (must be completed when course is offered)
· Minimum Age Requirement: 16 years of age
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Every Food Production Associate is responsible for providing customers with the best quality food product possible through food prep, cooking, packaging, sanitation, etc. for all duties. Associates are also expected to operate each shift efficiently, within USDA and Company policy.
Our Promise to YOU: A fun, rewarding, satisfying career where you are recognized with competitive pay, benefits and potential for advancement!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Charlack, MO 63114, USA
- Creve Coeur, MO, USA
- Fenton, MO, USA
- Maryland Heights, MO, USA
- Overland, MO, USA