Senior Manufacturing and Energy Supply Chain Program Analyst
Energetics is seeking a Senior Manufacturing and Energy Supply Chain Program Analyst to work on a variety of activities in our Washington, DC and Columbia, MD offices. This is your chance to grow your skills and knowledge while gaining experience in the energy consulting business. Join our team and help turn ideas into real impacts! We work with the U.S. Department of Energy, State and local government energy offices, and other municipal offices.
At Energetics, you’ll collaborate with other consulting professionals in the energy, sustainability, and resilience fields. As part of your work, you’ll gain knowledge about cutting-edge technologies, policies and trends. You’ll interact with customers, subject matter experts, research investigators and other specialists as you gather information about the latest developments.
The Senior Manufacturing and Energy Supply Chain Program Analyst will be responsible for supporting programs in the areas of supply chain, energy efficiency, energy resilience, climate, and other related fields. Everyday duties could include interfacing with clients, researching trends and technologies, leading project teams to develop reports, program plans or other documents, and engaging in meetings with stakeholders. Successful candidates will be willing to take on a range of assignments in a diversity of areas including supply chain resiliency and domestic manufacturing capacity.
As you grow and expand your career, you’ll be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, professional development, employee incentive programs, and company-sponsored training. We encourage continuous growth and professional development – and will help you successfully develop the career you want.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide research and analytical support for supply chain analysis and programmatic projects in the manufacturing and energy sectors
- Collecting and analyzing project and program information to enhance supply chain resiliency and spur domestic manufacturing capacity
- Developing and reviewing reports, white papers, program plans, other documents on topics such as domestic raw materials production and the impact on domestic manufacturing capacity
- Conducting research on resilient and reliable critical supply chains across sectors
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in policy, social sciences, economics, science, engineering or related field
- Five (5) or more years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, interpersonal, and written)
- Able to author papers, reports, program plans or other communications for technical or non-technical audiences
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Master’s degree in policy, social sciences, economics, science, engineering or related field
- Demonstrated experience in consulting
- Data analytics and visualization experience (e.g., Python, R, Matlab, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau)
- Familiarity and experience with supply chain, energy efficiency, energy resilience, climate and related fields
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Columbia, MD, USA
- Washington, DC, USA