Product Line Leader - Avionics
SUMMARY: The Product Line Leader (MRO) is responsible for setting the overall strategy for that part of the business, serving as the VSE point of contact with Honeywell for all things related to our Authorized repair relationship, and coordinating all cross functional activities with the various internal teams to grow revenue and profits for that line. The Product Line team creates and supports strategic planning efforts, solutions for product line development and implementation of key initiatives, as well as ensuring alignment to contract compliance in order to maximize profitability while meeting market demand and OEM requirements.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze data to make recommendations on key business decisions to increase revenue
- Provide daily support on OEM Product Development, Marketing and Sales Efforts
- Conduct research and analysis of current and new OEM opportunities
- Internal Subject Matter Expert for Avionics and also support leading efforts to sell VSE avionics repair capabilities from a technical and sales perspective
- Work with sales team to assist in annual budgeting process, OEM Marketing initiatives, CRM reporting, grow sales and increase profit annually
- Understand market prices market and understand where we can increase and where we need to scale back opportunities based on current market, customer, product type.
- Asses global market demand, identify opportunities for growth and manage inventory pricing
- Coordinate with OEMs regarding sales, budgeting, customer visits, new products, service bulletins, airworthiness directives, etc
- Supports solution selling through repair sales of our avionics product line.
- Provide Sales, Support & Business Development with technical data and intelligence on OEM Products to assist them in their efforts.
- Review, understand, and comply with contractual obligations and reporting for assigned Product Lines.
- Develop and execute aging inventory strategic plan specific to assigned PLs in accordance with company policy to maintain inventory health.
- Produce, analyze and distribute OEM and customer reporting’s for assigned PLs.
- Trade show attendance and other travel such as OEM visits
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6-7 years of relevant/technical work experience OR
- An additional 3 years of specific work experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with managing multiple priorities
- Remain calm and productive under pressure, customer-focused and able to foster productive relationships.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective time management, able to identify and prioritize tasks necessary to meet long and short-term objectives
- Experience in aerospace related products
- Fluent in English
- Master’s degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 9+ years of product management work experience
- Strong technical knowledge of Avionics systems and components
- Working knowledge of Microsoft PowerBI
- Working knowledge of Component Control Quantum
- The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Miramar, FL, USA