Customer Account Leader I
The Customer Account Leader I is responsible for handling multiple customer accounts and providing customers with quality service based on civil aviation articles in accordance with the current technical data provided in the manufacturers’ Instructions for Continued Airworthiness, Services Bulletins, service letters, Airworthiness Directives, government and industry standard practices, and other data acceptable to or approved by the FAA.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing repairs of multiple units for customer accounts through the shop and quoting clients through phone or email communication in a timely manner.
- Translating technical data from shop reports into quotations.
- Trackingeach unit included in aspecific client list to meet the advertised turn time.
- Quoting/RFQ items when needed.
- Monitoring each unit included in aspecific client list to meet the advertised turn time.
- Maintain organized workstation.
- Basic computer skills.
- Sales/Customer Service experience 0-2 years.
- Basic math skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience with meeting goals and deadlines.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven record of reliability.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks.
- Previous experience in a fast-pacedworking environment.
- Proven experience with a diverse customer base.
- The associatemust be able to work well in teams with others from diverse organizational backgrounds.
- The associate will regularly work with restricted information and must be willing to keep this information confidential.
The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
- Independence, KS 67301, USA