VB.NET Application Developer
SUMMARY: The VB.NET Application Developer is responsible for developing databases and writing applications to interface with databases. The position will be designing tables, storing procedures, views, and functions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development of high-quality database solutions.
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL.
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements.
- Research required data and suggest new queries.
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables.
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration.
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting.
- Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 years of experience as a SQL Developer or similar role.
- VB.NET experience
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server.
- 3 years of experience with Transparent Data Encryption. (TDE)
- 3 years of experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services.
- 5+ years of experience as a SQL Developer or similar role.
- Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQL\NewSQL databases.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Houston, TX, USA
- Miramar, FL, USA