Material Handler - Mississippi (IC2)
Mississippi, USA ● Olive Branch, MS 38654, USA Req #1947
Monday, October 17, 2022
SUMMARY:This position ensures inventory is retrieved, moved, and placed accurately to support customer and workflow demands.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Retrieve all necessary inventory from stock locations based on customer orders
- Ensure all inventory is moved timely to close out areas for final packaging
- Maintain clean and clear aisle ways through effective material movement
- Ensure safe operation of forklift, pallet jacks, and any other necessary equipment
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience
- The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
VSE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
This posting is inactive.
- Mississippi, USA
- Olive Branch, MS 38654, USA