Data Analyst (IC5)
SUMMARY: Collects, analyzes, and stores data to help facilitate business decisions across the company. Develops reports and analysis to support a variety of initiatives. Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms. Acquire product information to grow eCommerce presence and conduct market research to validate competitive advantage.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create data-based tools and metrics to facilitate business decisions across functional departments.
- Perform data analysis to increase efficiencies and profitability across the organization
- Identify patterns and trends in data sets
- Identify obsolete product and utilize channels to deplete inventory
- Work alongside teams within the organization to establish business needs and prioritize requests
- Utilize software programs to expedite the acquisition and accuracy of data.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Identify new sources of supply, including additional cross reference information and vehicle application data
- Assist and drive revenue growth of eCommerce sales
- Acquire product information to grow Wheeler Fleet Solutions’ presence in eCommerce markets, such as Amazon
- Conduct market research to validate pricing strategies
- Gather sales, rankings, customer reviews and evaluate other competitive sales outlets
- Perform other analysis as needed to support eCommerce growth
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field
- or an additional 4 years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree
- Microsoft Excel knowledge of vlookups, pivot tables and reporting functions
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Auto parts knowledge/experience
- Data preparation and visualization
- Ability to work independently
- The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
- Job Family Data Analytics
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Somerset, PA 15501, USA