Senior Transportation Program Analyst
Energetics is seeking a Senior Transportation Program Analyst to work on a variety of activities in our Washington, DC and Columbia, MD offices. This is your chance to grow your skills and knowledge while gaining experience in the energy consulting business. Join our team and help turn ideas into real impacts! We work with the U.S. Department of Energy, public and private vehicle fleets, State and local government energy offices, and other municipal offices.
At Energetics, you’ll collaborate with other consulting professionals in the energy, sustainability, and resilience fields. As part of your work, you’ll gain knowledge about cutting-edge technologies, policies and trends. You’ll interact with customers, subject matter experts, research investigators and other specialists as you gather information about the latest developments.
The Senior Transportation Program Analyst will be responsible for supporting programs in the areas of vehicle technologies and sustainable transportation for our government and commercial sector clients. Everyday duties could include interfacing with clients, researching trends and technologies, leading project teams to develop reports, program plans or other documents, and engaging in meetings with stakeholders. Successful candidates will be willing to take on a range of assignments in a diversity of areas including advanced vehicles, energy efficiency, and grid resilience.
As you grow and expand your career, you’ll be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, professional development, employee incentive programs, and company-sponsored training. We encourage continuous growth and professional development – and will help you successfully develop the career you want.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- transportation technology research and demonstration projects
- Evaluate technical and economic feasibility and market trends of advanced transportation technologies
- Assist with data collection and analysis of vehicle operations or charging station use
- Prepare materials to educate and inform stakeholders on vehicle technologies and sustainable transportation strategies
- Use and/or develop computer tools to facilitate research and analysis tasks
- Review technical reports, compile technical information, and develop other written materials as requested
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in policy, social sciences, economics, science or engineering fields
- Five (5) or more years of professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, interpersonal, and written)
- Able to author papers, reports, program plans or other communications for technical or non-technical audiences
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Master’s degree in policy, social sciences, economics, science or engineering fields
- Demonstrated experience in consulting
- Electrical knowledge
- Alternative fuels and transportation electrification familiarity
- Hands-on experience with automotive systems
- Geographical Information System (GIS) program use and results analysis
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Salary
- Columbia, MD, USA
- Washington, DC, USA