Augusta, KS 67010, USA Req #1944
Saturday, October 22, 2022
As part of a leading Global Aerospace Distributor, the Warehouse Associate is responsible for fulfilling and packaging customer orders, receiving incoming material, and preparing customer orders for domestic shipping. The Warehouse Associate will be required to work in a team environment to achieve the expected results.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Order Picking and Packaging
- Receiving, Packing, and Storing material in warehouse locations
- General understanding of vendor paperwork upon receiving and shipping
- Prepare orders for domestic shipping and verify all required documentation is included
- Ensures warehouse and workstations are clean and organized
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Has a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including word, excel, and outlook
- Must be detail oriented, efficient, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work in a cross functional team environment.
- Associate degree or technical certification.
- 1+ years of professional work experience.
- Intermediate computer knowledge.
- Knowledge of Component Control Quantum.
- Ability to operate forklift and pallet jack
- The selected applicant will be subject to a background check and drug testing.
VSE is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Augusta, KS 67010, USA