Associate Program Director
Volunteers of America-Greater New York (VOA-Greater New York) is an anti-poverty organization working to end homelessness in the New York area by 2050. We operate over 60 programs across New York City, Northern New Jersey and Westchester County including emergency, transitional and permanent housing. Our services extend to families experiencing homelessness, survivors of domestic violence, people living with HIV/AIDS, veterans, youth aging out of foster care, adults with behavioral health or substance use needs, and others in need, including a special education preschool program.
We are in search of new talent in the following position…
Position: Associate Program Director
The Associate Program Director manages the case management and specialized support service delivery system for clients as well as establishing community linkages to enhance services. In the absence of the Program Director, assume the responsibilities of that position.
Richard F. Salyer House provides permanent, supportive, and affordable housing in a service-rich environment. To learn more about the program, copy and paste this link into a browser https://www.voa-gny.org/housing
Location: 560 West 165th Street • New York, NY 10032
Employees receive an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, life insurance, a retirement plan, paid personal leave, and much more.
Bachelor's Degree in a Human Services field and five years’ experience including two years in a supervisory experience.
Associate Program Director Principal Responsibilities:
- Develop and market program services.
- Manage program services for quality and consistency.
- Manage program personnel.
- Manage fiscal operations.
- Manage program facilities.
- Manage community and governmental relations.
- Monitor compliance to ensure Low Income Housing Tax Credit compliance and recertification; maintain and update database of client incomes
- Monitor and ensure program/client compliance with Section 8 mandates.
- Perform other related duties as required.
To learn more about VOA-Greater New York, copy and paste this link into a browser: https://www.voa-gny.org/about
VOA-Greater New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled/Other Protected Categories. Apply today!
- Job Family Program Services - Administration
- Job Function Program Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $62,010.00
- Max Hiring Rate $62,010.00
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- New York, NY, USA
- Salyer House, 560 W 165th Street, New York, New York, United States of America