Quality Assurance Coordinator
Volunteers of America-Greater New York (VOA-Greater New York) is an anti-poverty organization working to end homelessness in the New York area by 2050. We operate over 60 programs across New York City, Northern New Jersey and Westchester County including emergency, transitional and permanent housing. Our services extend to families experiencing homelessness, survivors of domestic violence, people living with HIV/AIDS, veterans, youth aging out of foster care, adults with behavioral health or substance use needs, and others in need, including a special education preschool program.
We are in search of new talent in the following position…
Position: Quality Assurance Coordinator
The Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for the overall support of programs as defined by the Volunteers of America program model and funding source standards.
Location: 135 West 50th Street • New York, NY 10020
Employees receive an exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage, life insurance, a retirement plan, paid personal leave, and much more.
Bachelors degree in a related field, two years of experience in supervision and demonstrated ability in the areas of written and verbal communication. Other necessary skills include training, audit and evaluation data collection and incident management skills.
- Supporting the Quality Assurance & Research team in answering AWARDS help desk tickets as well as the Vorex Ticketing Management System.
- Assisting the Director of Performance Management in daily operations of quality assurance services provided to agency program teams, including but not limited to, internal reviews, monthly reporting, monthly and quarterly committee meetings and other activities as assigned.
- Participate and assist in the development of ongoing staff training, including but not limited to, incident report management, case management and electronic record keeping.
- Support the Senior Director of Research & Evaluation in maintaining ongoing systems for the collection and evaluation of data and program demographics.
- Support the AVP of Quality Assurance & Research in special projects as needed.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
To learn more about VOA-Greater New York, copy and paste this link into a browser: https://www.voa-gny.org/about
VOA-Greater New York is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disabled/Other Protected Categories. Apply today!
- Job Family Program Services - Administration
- Job Function Quality Assurance
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $58,500.00
- Max Hiring Rate $58,500.00
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 135 W 50th St, New York, NY 10020, USA
- New York, NY, USA