Vivage - Accounts Receivable Specialist - Highline
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Are you an individual who takes responsibility and follows through on details?
Do you like to collaborate and work as part of a team?
Are you naturally good at making connections with people?
Does managing multiple priorities excite you?
At Vivage, we’re recognized as a national leader driving high quality service innovation for seniors and
value for our investors. "Vivage” means "celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and
customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences.
We are a senior health care, solution driven company which provides right care….. right place…..right
time. Our Mission, Vision and Pillars of Commitment have come from our collective personal awareness
and professional dedication to the importance of each person we serve, each employee we work with,
and each business partner we have. At Vivage we bridge today’s healthcare opportunities with
innovative strategies and solutions.
Engaging Culture ~ Competitive Pay ~ Growth Opportunities ~ Great Benefits ~ Family Environment ~ Payactiv
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of your job position is to assist the Business Office Manager with the overall
administrative activities following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations
that govern skilled nursing facilities. You are entrusted to assure that proper administrative procedures
are maintained at all times.
Billing and Collections: 40% time
● Maintain and reconcile census daily and monthly in software
● Meet with residents and families daily regarding financial expectations in a professional and
● Submit claims for all payer types accurately and timely in accordance to Vivage policy/protocol,
and in compliance with all state and federal regulations
Compliance: 25% time
● Participate in daily/weekly/monthly triple check process for Medicare and Managed Care claims
● Prepare UB04 claims for triple check process
● Comply with all state and federal Medicare regulations
● Oversight of Resident Trust account transactions per regulations and company policy
Collaborative: 35% time
● Involved with patients, personnel, visitors, government agencies/personnel, etc., under all
conditions and circumstances
● Communicates effectively with facility staff and department supervisors
● Works well with families, patients, peers and staff
● Perform all other duties as requested
SKILLS: Google and Microsoft operating platforms
KNOWLEDGE: Laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative
procedures; Medicare, Medicaid and insurance processes
EDUCATION:Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma (Associates Degree in Business Administration
Prefer 1-3 years’ experience of nursing home business office functions; bookkeeping, basic accounting
functions and bank reconciliations (Skilled Nursing Facility experience)
● All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
● Travel required in personal or company vehicle
● Must maintain a valid, unrestricted Colorado driver’s license
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Min Hiring Rate $20.29
- Max Hiring Rate $25.03
- Required Education High School
- Highline, 6060 E Iliff Ave, Denver, Colorado, United States of America