Vivage - NHA - Nursing Home Administrator - Salt Lake City, UT
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for our residents, their families and our employees. “Vivage” means “celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior healthcare company servicing 30+ facilities in the Colorado area.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Daily Pay Advance Option Available
- Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
- Sick time pay accrual
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, and More!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Nursing Home Administrator With Vivage Senior Living, the primary responsibility of your position is to assist with planning, organizing, developing, and directing overall operation of our Nursing Service Department following the current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities. You are entrusted to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
- Program, Policies and Procedure Duties: 40% time
- Department Support Duties: 25% time
- Management Duties: 25% time
- Reporting Duties: 10% time
THE MUST HAVES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care or related field.
- Must have a minimum of (5) five years supervisory experience in a long-term care facility
- Nursing Home Administrator license in good standing in the state of Utah or willing to obtain
- PCC (Point Click Care) experience is a plus.
- Current CPR/BLS from American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Google Suite
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
APPLY WITH YOUR RESUME TODAY!
VIVAGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA