Financial Field Analyst - Vivage Corporate
Vivage Senior Living is recognized as a national leader driving high quality service for seniors, their families, and our employees. "Vivage” means "celebrating aging” inspiring our focus to create innovative and customer-driven models filled with personalized and meaningful living experiences. We are a senior health care, solution driven company servicing 30+ facilities in the state of Colorado.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU AS A VIVAGE EMPLOYEE?
Flexible working hours
Daily Pay Advance Option Available
Holiday Pay (when working on a major holiday)
Sick time pay accrual
Paid Time Off
Health, Dental, Vision, and More
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
The primary responsibility of your job position is to assume responsibility for financial consulting oversight of the facility business office, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Resident Trust. Performs internal audit services for client facilities following current federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations that govern long term care and assisted living facilities.
Monitor assigned facility business office performance and compliance in all aspects of A/R, A/P, and RTA functions.
Monitor assigned facilities for A/R: DSO, billing submission timelines, triple check processes, private pay policy compliance, ADR/RAC monthly calls, billing compliance and A/R review notes.
Monitor assigned facilities for A/P spend downs, check registers, petty cash, and GL coding.
Attend assigned Vivage Community Operations Report (COR) and In-House A/R reviews as scheduled.
Conduct Resident Trust compliance reviews quarterly.
Implement and monitor performance improvement plans as needed.
Schedule consistent facility site visits at a minimum every two months, scheduling at least 1 week in advance (prefer 2 weeks).
Regularly communicate facility issues to Nursing Home Administrator and Director of Field Operations. Concerns to be brought to Nursing Home Administrator first, then to DFFO and SVPO. Prepares written and oral reports summarizing results of consulting visits to the facilities and tracking critical ongoing issues and projects on Vivage COR file.
Must possess, as a minimum, an Associate’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration (or related field) from an accredited college or university. Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may substitute for education requirements.
- Must have, as a minimum, five (5) years experience in an administrative or consultative capacity in a nursing facility.
- Accounting or full-charge bookkeeping experience and nursing home business-office experience required.
- Long Term Care experience, particularly in the areas of Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care and Private Patient billing and collections required.
- Knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and resident trust applications. Three (3) years experience preferred.
- Must have knowledge of general ledger accounting.
- Must maintain a valid, unrestricted Colorado driver’s license.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check as well as Colorado CAPS background check.
- COVID Vaccine Required or Valid Exemption.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $60,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $85,000.00
- 12136 W Bayaud Ave Ste 200, Lakewood, CO 80228, USA