RCM - AR Resolution Out of Network Manager
US Radiology is one of the largest and most progressive radiology groups in the country. Our mission is to make the best of radiology better to improve lives. With over 3,100 team members and 145 outpatient imaging centers across 14 states, our team conducts nearly 6 million studies annually. US Radiology is a partnership of leading sub-specialized radiology groups, high-quality imaging centers and health systems built around a commitment to best-in-class clinical excellence, operations, infrastructure, and state-of-the-art technology.
US Radiology Specialists invites you to join our Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) team. This role may be based in Charlotte or Remote.
Reporting directly to the AR Director, the AR Manager – Payer Escalations will lead the day-to-day workload of accounts receivable with a focus on Out of Network processing.
- Collaborate with Operations, Managed Care, and Credentialing departments to develop process improvements and workflow to minimize impact of Out of Network status and known payer issues.
- Performs analysis of all AR benchmarks and prepares monthly report for AR Director with status updates; works closely with AR Director to create strategies to improve performance, with focus on Out of Network and payer issues
- Focus on achievement of department’s daily and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), requiring a team-focused approach to attain goals.
- Must understand the drivers of revenue cycle optimal performance and be able to investigate and resolve complex claims and reimbursement challenges.
- Coaches staff in problem solving, effective communication strategies, and conflict resolution, mentoring and career path opportunities.
- Reviews/manages AR aging for focused assignments to minimize aged claims and debt.
- Provides training to new and existing staff members, including offshore. Uses and follows company procedures in training.
- Identifies and implements process improvements to practice education, programming, automation, etc.
- Collaborates with peers, Directors, and Sr. Leadership for guidance and reorganization of workflows to ensure business needs are met.
- Assists with related special projects as required.
- Performs other duties assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong reconciliation and analytical abilities as they relate to revenue cycle management.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
- Ability to influence decisions using data.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment with all departments including IT developers.
- Well organized, detail orientated and able to function well in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think critically and identify the global impact across the revenue cycle with a solution-oriented approach.
- Proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and IE/Chrome.
- 5+ years Accounts receivable management (required)
- 1+ years Experience working in clearinghouse (required)
- 1+ years Project Management experience (required)
- 2+ years Professional or Technical Radiology billing (preferred)
- Imagine software
What's in it for you:
You will share in the US Radiology mission to make radiology better to improve lives. We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits program including Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, TeleHealth, Life, Disability, Employee Assistance Program and 401k Retirement Savings.
US Radiology provides a competitive compensation program to attract, retain, and motivate a high-performance workforce.
US Radiology is an equal opportunity employer.
- Job Family Revenue Cycle Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Charlotte, NC, USA