PART TIME FACILITIES TECHNICIAN
The Facilities Technician will provide routine maintenance and repairs to building systems, equipment and exterior property grounds. General understanding of HVAC, electrical, mechanical, plumbing and life/safety systems required in performing these duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Preventive maintenance and repair of building grounds, equipment and components including HVAC, building automation system, lighting fixtures, locks, doors, plumbing and bathroom components, carpet, floor and ceiling tile replacement, painting and general upkeep.
• Detects and reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department manager for corrective action.
• Receives, assembles and installs furnishings.
• Works collaboratively with campus staff on the schedule of events and performs required room set-up such as moving tables, chairs and other furniture as required.
• Assist the Department supervisor in meeting with vendors regarding building projects.
• Occasionally make trips in personal vehicle to local businesses to obtain materials and equipment.
• On call after hours for urgent needs.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
Reports to: Manager, Facilities
- Job Family Facility Services/Maintenance
- Pay Type Hourly
- St. Augustine, FL, USA