SENIOR DEVOPS ENGINEER
Senior DevOps Engineer at UniGroup, C.A. in Fenton, MO. This position allows for telecommuting from anywhere in the United States.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with team of DevOps engineers focusing on providing our customers with a highly robust and scaleable cloud native software delivery platform, a polyglot toolchain and a flexible CI/CD framework.
- Architects solid technical design and approach to operations in large scale infrastructure environment.
- Responsible for maintaining and building cloud infrastructure and managing multiple products in production, pre-production, quality, performance and development environments with varying technologies and lifecycles.
- Operates effectively in fast-paced, iterative development environment.
- Works closely with team of DevOps engineers to ensure efficient operation of daily activities, developer productivity and continuous improvement of products and processes.
- Responsible for the timely delivery and reliability of operational processes within multiple environments.
- Directly interfaces with the engineering and product leadership to architect solid technical design and approach to operations.
- Builds, supports and maintains cloud infrastructure, operating systems, and support software.
- Responsible for the development of the automation of deployment of the unit’s enterprise software to cloud environments.
- Coordinates efforts to help drive the effectiveness of processes under which team operates and delivers releases.
- Reviews and evaluates new and existing software products.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Information Systems or a related technical field and four years of prior experience.
- Must have 3 years of experience with the following: AWS EC2, S3, VPC, Route 53 and Security Groups; Docker containers and Kubernetes; cloud infrastructure technology platforms from Amazon Web Services (AWS); continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines; and with Infrastructure as Code technologies and processes.
We value the unique skills and experiences that veterans and separated service members bring to our workforce. While serving our country you have gained skills such as leadership, flexibility, and agility, which will help to make you successful here. We are dedicated to supporting military families and ensuring that we provide a welcoming environment for our country’s heroes. We hope you consider joining the UniGroup family.
UniGroup is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, UniGroup will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com
- Job Function Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- Fenton, MO, USA