Under direct supervision of Lead UX Designer, research and conceptualize intuitive user interfaces that meet both user and business objectives. Work with business stakeholders and software development to shape the information architecture, usability, and interaction design of the digital experience.
The work location for this role is flexible if approved by UniGroup except this position may not be performed remotely from Colorado or California.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new types of deliverables, workshops, or presentations as necessary.
- Plan and conduct user research.
- Analyze usage data and traffic patterns.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows to guide developers and designers. Produce compelling, engaging, user experiences that allow users to accomplish their tasks easily and efficiently while fulfilling stated business requirements, project goals, and product vision.
- Follows standards, policies, and procedures related to the system development.
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design, or Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience in user interface and user experience design.
We value the unique skills and experiences that veterans and separated service members bring to our workforce. While serving our country you have gained skills such as leadership, flexibility, and agility, which will help to make you successful here. We are dedicated to supporting military families and ensuring that we provide a welcoming environment for our country’s heroes. We hope you consider joining the UniGroup family.
UniGroup is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, UniGroup will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Function Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- Fenton, MO, USA