Sr. Corporate Accountant
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (NASDAQ: TRHC) provides medication safety solutions that empower healthcare professionals to optimize medication regimens and reduce medication-related risk, specifically targeting adverse drug events. TRHC's technology solutions improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, and lower healthcare costs. TRHC's extensive clinical tele-pharmacy network improves care for patients nationwide. Its solutions are trusted by health plans and pharmacies to help drive value-based payment results.
The Senior Accountant will support the financial operations of Tabula Rasa HealthCare, Inc. and its subsidiaries. This position will perform a variety of accounting duties under established policies and procedures and focus on supporting the monthly financial closing and quarterly and annual reporting procedures. Computerized software programs (NetSuite, Excel, FloQast, etc.) will be utilized to perform assigned duties and responsibilities.
The position will be based in the Moorestown, NJ office and will report to the Senior Manager of Accounting. Flexible work arrangement is available.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual financial close activities, which include preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, and producing financial statements in accordance with GAAP.
- Perform regular and ad-hoc financial statement analysis, such as preparation of monthly account analysis of balance sheet and income statements and reporting variances to prior periods.
- Support operations and non-Finance departments to interpret key financial performance metrics.
- Support the Financial Planning & Analysis team to obtain data for budget and forecasting needs.
- Participate in the execution of the Company's Sarbanes-Oxley compliance program with the Company’s Internal Audit department.
- Assist with the annual external audit, including cooperation with, and preparation of deliverables, for auditors.
- Support the quarterly and annual SEC financial reporting, including the preparation of schedules and documentation for financial statement disclosures.
- Oversight of accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Participate in various special projects, which may include implementation of new accounting standards, implementation of new software tools, other technical accounting projects, and regulatory and non-financial reporting requirements.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required. CPA preferred.
- 2-4 years public accounting experience or a combination of public and industry experience.
- Experience in healthcare industry and with a public company is a plus, but not required.
- Experience in reviewing and preparing general ledgers and financial statements.
- Attention to detail.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Experience with MS Office Suite and strong proficiency with spreadsheets.
- Experience with automated accounting systems. NetSuite experience is a plus but not required.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize deliverables and work efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and savvy with mathematical calculations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Ability to listen, communicate, and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and clients/customers.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic.
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense and sound judgment.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally through written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable to learn new and fully utilize new technology.
- High degree of ownership for projects, a sense of urgency and strong follow-through.
- Must be positive, friendly and professional.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA