Director, Human Resources
We’re looking for a collaborative and strategic Director of Human Resources with experience building Talent Management programs. This new role will build a strong foundation to deliver strategic talent solutions to support TRHC’s mission.
You’ll have the opportunity to create and implement programs for employees to grow and develop and to foster an equitable, diverse and inclusive work environment. You’ll also lead the HR Business Partnership team to engage leaders in innovative ways to bring out the best in their teams to attract, develop, and retain talent.
Areas of responsibility will include career development, leadership and management capability building, organizational design, succession planning, performance management, and employee relations. As Director of Human Resources, you’ll serve as a vital member of HR’s leadership team, report to the Chief People Officer, and manage a team.
Employee Growth & Development
- Create and implement a talent management strategy that maximizes employees’ potential, provides opportunities for development and fosters a high performing work environment.
- Translate TRHC’s business and people strategies into enterprise-wide goals, strategies and plans for developing the leadership capabilities and behaviors required for TRHC’s long-term success.
- Collaborate with business leaders and HR colleagues to assess current and ongoing needs in the talent management realm, including an incorporated approach to leadership development and learning.
- Partner with the Learning and Development team to assess training and development needs and ensure programs and curriculum are aligned with and support the overall talent management strategy. Serve as subject matter expert in reviewing training and development materials through design, development, delivery and continuous evaluation, and assist in conducting presentations and trainings as needed.
- Lead the creation and execution of a career path framework and related programs that support employee development and differentiates TRHC as an employer of choice.
Organizational Design & Performance Management
- Lead performance management program and process. Evaluate, shape and refine approach to drive a high performing work environment. Manage ongoing process that drives company outcomes, develops talent and enhances engagement.
- Design and facilitate talent reviews and succession planning efforts. Work with business leaders to identify needs, develop strategies, and ensure development plans and programs are put into practice.
- Oversee workforce planning efforts that supports TRHC’s transformation efforts, aligns organizational structures with the business strategy and facilitates talent development.
HR Business Partnership
- Further position the HR Business Partnership team as an integral, proactive resource for internal customers. Set a clear vision, establish priorities that support business and customer needs, clarify roles, and measure/monitor success.
- Engage with the HR Business Partnership team to develop and deliver programs and implement processes that support the company’s growth, engage teammates, and develop talent.
- Ensure employee relations efforts are aligned with TRHC’s culture, establish trust, and build management capabilities. Coach/counsel leaders and teammates as needed.
- Ensure policies and practices comply with laws, regulations and guidelines, and mitigate risk.
Analytics and Evaluation
- Establish appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms to build accountability, measure results, evaluate trends, and optimize the impact of talent strategies. Develop reports and recommendations for executive-level meetings and decision-making.
- Participate in measurement of employee engagement efforts. Develop and implement talent management strategies that drive engagement. Collaborate closely with Culture Director on engagement efforts.
Management and Leadership
- Further position the Talent Management team as an integral, proactive resource for internal customers. Set a clear vision, establish priorities, clarify roles, and measure/monitor success.
- Manage a team of professionals. Create an engaging, collaborative environment in which team members have clear goals, are inspired to deliver their best work, and are coached and developed to maximize their potential.
- Oversee budget and vendor management. Ensure costs are wisely invested and managed and vendors are closely screened, selected and managed to deliver premium services.
- Serve as a key member of the HR leadership team. Play an active role in supporting an integrated, best-in-class people strategy. Work closely with HR colleagues to ensure cross-HR strategies, initiatives and communications are seamlessly and efficiently delivered.
- Develop a deep understanding of the business and industry to support alignment of human capital to the business strategy.
- Build effective relationships with leadership, employees, and HR colleagues.
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources, psychology, business/management or other related field and relevant post graduate degree preferred.
- A minimum of 15+ years of progressive human resource generalist experience.
- Experience working within a geographically dispersed and diverse workforce.
- US travel is required, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A strong, motivating leader who contributes at a strategic level while also willing to jump in and help at a grass roots level where necessary.
- Progressive experience in talent management practices, talent and leadership development, organizational design, employee relations and employee engagement.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills. Intellectually curious. Provides innovative solutions to complex challenges.
- Excellent judgment. Considers implications of actions. Knows what information is needed to make decisions, asks questions, refers to policies and procedures, and confers with others as appropriate.
- Strong customer service orientation. Ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver results. Self-directed, motivated and flexible.
- Possess outstanding written, verbal, listening, and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated track record of creative problem solving, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent business acumen; focused on how HR programs, processes and tools accelerate business results. Balances qualitative and quantitative measures.
- Ability to develop trusting relationships to gain support, influence, and achieve results. Strong partner, collaborator, and team player; focused on organizational and team success.
- Possess emotional intelligence and authenticity; someone with clear intellectual curiosity and a willingness to be a team leader and member.
- Demonstrated track record of leading, engaging, managing, coaching, and developing a team.
- Strong communicator. Possess outstanding written, verbal, listening, presentation, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with employment laws.
- Strong organizational, project and change management skills. Engages key stakeholders and eliminates barriers. Track record in seamless execution and delivery of results.
- Strong ethics and values with a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
TRHC is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live.
For the Director Talent Management role, you will have the opportunity to work flexibly. We prefer candidates that are within driving distance to our Moorestown, NJ headquarters office and able to come into the office as needed for collaboration.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Job Function Human Resources
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA