Finance - Internal Audit Manager
Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do things better. We are a company whose
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC’s lead offering, and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx® and MedWise™, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service, utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our 32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement. As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
The Internal Audit Manager will assist in the execution of the annual internal audit plan including managing SOX compliance. This position requires a strong familiarity with financial control processes and a unique mix of business process knowledge, organizational skills, and managerial capabilities. It is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a technical accounting background who is prepared to manage critical operational processes that crosscut numerous technical teams.
Successful candidates will be collaborative, results oriented, and be able to communicate results efficiently.
Essential Job Functions:
- Evaluate Company operational, financial and IT risks and assist with the development of audit risk assessments, audit plan and audit programs.
- Lead and perform, individually or in a team, all phases of audits including planning, fieldwork, reporting results and performing subsequent follow-up procedures.
- Ensure that Company risk management procedures are in place and operating effectively.
- Assess exposure resulting from ineffective controls and provide recommendations to address identified control deficiencies.
- Assist with annual Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 control testing and compliance.
- Maintaining and preparing clear, detailed, and accurate SOX documentation, including scoping, process flow charts, control descriptions, and risk control matrices.
- Must have knowledge of US GAAP and SEC financial reporting requirements and regulations.
- Current working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley regulations and experience with compliance execution is required.
- Work closely with external auditors
- Participate in special audit projects as assigned.
- Develop and execute IA department continuous improvement efforts, networking with other audit professionals outside of TRHC on best practices
- Communicate audit results and issues to executive management, external auditors, and the Director of Internal Audit through written reports and discussions.
- Assists in the development of Audit Committee presentations and communications.
The above essential functions are representative of major duties of positions in this job classification. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs. Other duties may be assigned similar to the above consistent with knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job. Not all of the duties may be assigned to a position.
- Bachelor’s degree
- CPA or CIA preferred
Experience & Training:
- 6-10+ years of experience, which should include audit experience with either Public Accounting or Internal Audit with a large organization
- 1-3+ years demonstrated leadership responsibility
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Good general business knowledge and understanding of financial statements
- Ensure the successful completion of audits and the audit schedule
- Strong analytical and technical skills; data oriented
- Highly motivated; achievement oriented
- Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills
- Solid organizational skills along with an aptitude for information technology
Expected Hours of Work: Schedules are set to accommodate the requirements of the position and the needs of the organization and may be adjusted as needed.
Work Location: Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA - this can eventually be a hybrid role. In office and remote.
Travel: Travel may be required for special department events, trade shows, or conferences.
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age, disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information, military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual orientation, protected financial status or other classification protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Moorestown, NJ 08057, USA