Entry Level Travel Consultant
If you are looking to start a great career with growth opportunities where you can work from home, this is the job for you!
At Travel Incorporated, we focus on a personal, caring approach to travel management services. If you have a passion for exceptional customer service, a passion for learning, and want to make an impact, this role is for you. Join Travel Incorporated as a Travel Consultant today!
As a Trainee Travel Consultant you will be part of a small training group of new agents that will train for approximately four weeks beginning April 10th, 2023. All the training is paid and equipment is provided to you. Following formal training, new consultants will work closely with trainers and mentors.
Learn more about life as a TI Travel Consultant.
This is a remote, but not mobile position where you will be assigned to a set schedule. Flex scheduling is not available.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Put your communication skills and passion for customer service to use doing a variety of tasks, including those listed below!
- Carrying out Over The Top travel experiences for your clients, through booking domestic and international flights, car and/or hotel travel arrangements.
- Effectively communicate reservation details and fare rules to clients (verbal and written).
- Builds strong customer relationships with clients, reinforcing our vision of being an easy company to do business with while providing top notch customer service.
- Utilize your problem-solving skills to assist clients with issue resolution.
- Communicate new and existing preferred vendors to clients.
- Participating and completing on-line and classroom training for customer service, complex domestic and international exchanges, complex international and domestic fare components and reservations, and company technology.
- Ability to thrive in a results-driven environment, with a healthy strive to meet and exceed goals for transaction, accuracy, and customer service standards.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
Here are some of the most important skills and qualities that we seek in the perfect candidate for this role!
- High school education or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Exceptional customer service, follow-up, attention to detail, multitasking, and listening skills.
- Basic knowledge of world geography.
- Six months to one year of industry or customer related experience.
- Excellent computer and software skills.
- GDS system experience or exposure a plus.
- HOURS DURING TRAINING: Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST
- HOURS AFTER TRAINING: Available schedules are one of the following: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Final schedule may include a Saturday and/or Sunday.
- This is a REMOTE / VIRTUAL position (but not mobile) requiring a dedicated, distraction-free workspace.
- Your work location must have access to high speed internet. Equipment will be provided by Travel Incorporated.
- Travel to our Duluth office is required for one week of training and 2 to 3 times per year (for up to one week at a time).
WHAT WE OFFER
At Travel Incorporated, you'll be part of an established and well-respected company that provides the absolute best service to our customers. In addition, we are forward-thinking and have stayed ahead of the curve in our industry through innovation, technology and constant process improvement. Our dedicated associates give their best every day, and have fun while doing it!
In this role, you will contribute from Day One, and your voice will be heard as our Travel Consultants stand at the forefront of our business.
Learn more about our business and culture by visiting www.travelinc.com.
Travel Incorporated is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. Individuals with disabilities who require accommodation or assistance to complete any portion of the inquiry, application or selection process may contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Trainee
- Travel Incorporated, 4355 River Green Parkway, Duluth, Georgia, United States of America