Sales Manager, Corporate Partnerships
SAINT THOMAS SPORTS PARK, 460 GREAT CIRCLE RD, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America Req #86
Friday, June 24, 2022
The Tennessee Titans strive to be an ELITE franchise in the National Football League, excelling both on and off the field. Our mission is to win, serve, and entertain our fans, community, and one another by living through our values in everything we do. We value Excellence, Leadership, Improvement, Teamwork, and Execution.
The Tennessee Titans are looking for a proven partnerships manager to join our Corporate Partnerships team. The role will focus on developing and closing strategic, creative, multiplatform partnerships geared toward helping the team meet aggressive sponsorship sales goals. The role will work under the direction of the Vice President of Partnerships and Activation, and in cooperation with various internal stakeholders to consistently meet sales goals and maximizing overall revenue.
- Meet and exceed annual sales targets & revenue goals by securing local & national partners.
- Effectively qualify leads and maintain an active pipeline of potential business opportunities.
- Lead or assist in developing and closing partner negotiations.
- Provide accurate, reliable reporting/CRM information to be used in forecasting and management updates.
- Partner with various internal departments including Marketing, Digital Content, Game Presentation, and Special Events to create and deliver impactful marketing solutions (and presentations) for partners.
- Craft and continually hone the Titans marketplace narrative, articulating the franchise’s unique value proposition it offers to prospective clients.
- 5+ years of sales experience within sports industry preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiarity developing and closing significant partnerships.
- Experience pitching partnership concepts to Senior Executives from premium brand clients and agencies.
- Excellent knowledge of the sponsorship and media landscape, including industry trends, key players, categories, and terminology.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including creation of convincing and strategic sales approaches, proposals, documentations and presentations.
- Advanced negotiating skills.
- Significant understanding of CRM.
NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS, PLEASE. Unfortunately, we are unable to update candidates on the status of their applications. Those selected for further consideration will be contacted by someone from the Tennessee Titans.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family 04 MGR/ASST DIR
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
This posting is inactive.
- SAINT THOMAS SPORTS PARK, 460 GREAT CIRCLE RD, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America