Account Executive - Season Ticket Services
NISSAN STADIUM, 1 TITANS WAY, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America Req #80
Tuesday, May 10, 2022
The Tennessee Titans strive to be an ELITE franchise in the National Football League, excelling both on and off the field. Our mission is to win, serve, and entertain our fans, community, and one another by living through our values in everything we do. We value Excellence, Leadership, Improvement, Teamwork, and Execution.
The Tennessee Titans are seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual to join our ticket office as an Account Executive – Season Ticket Services. As a member of our team, you will provide exemplary customer service and proactively engage current Season Ticket Members in an effort to maximize retention. Ideal candidates will have strong communication skills, the ability to troubleshoot, great work ethic, and customer service experience in a sports or hospitality industry.
- Personally manage and maintain an assigned season ticket member account base, to include annually securing renewals
- Answer questions and address issues from season ticket members, either through phone calls, text, online chat service, social media or email, and disseminate inquiries and issues as needed, while handling difficult customer situations effectively
- Provide customer service by engaging season ticket members in service plans, relocation/upgrade campaigns and revenue generating initiatives
- Document all customer communication in Archtics ticketing system and CRM software system
- Work game days and service customer needs, make in-seat visits, answer phones, assist fans and interact with season ticket members during special game day experiences
- Build relationships with season ticket members to continue to upgrade and obtain referral sales from existing account base
- Respond to all inquiries and concerns from customers in a timely manner
- Help execute special events that create added value for season ticket members
- Attend all training sessions and participate in regular team meetings
- Assist with other stadium events, as assigned, in a service and/or promotional function
- Other duties as assigned by Asst. Director, Season Ticket Memberships
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Two to three years of service experience in a sports or hospitality industry preferred
- Must be a self-starter with a strong work ethic and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to balance internal priorities with customer expectations
- Ability to work well with others and operate in a team-first environment
- Must have proficient computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office and ticketing systems, such as Archtics
- Must be able to move about the stadium and other event venues for the entire duration of an event (up to five hours)
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as necessary
NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS, PLEASE. Unfortunately, we are unable to update candidates on the status of their applications. Those selected for further consideration will be contacted by someone from the Tennessee Titans.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family 07 ASSISTANT SALES
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
This posting is inactive.
- NISSAN STADIUM, 1 TITANS WAY, Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America