Distribution - Delivery Driver CDL B
We are seeking a dependable, experienced Delivery Driver to become a vital part of our delivery team. Physical strength and stamina, as well as a clean driving record, are needed. Delivery Drivers must be organized, efficient and professional at all times while ensuring deliveries are made accurately and on time. This is a Monday thru Saturday position with an off day during the week and Sunday.
Delivery Driver Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure inventory stock matches delivery requirements.
- Follow set, scheduled route for daily deliveries.
- Read maps or set GPS to determine and track daily route.
- Ensure products are delivered in a timely manner.
- Load and organize product inventory from warehouse into your vehicle and unload products in and out of truck as needed throughout the day.
- Make sure inventory matches manifest (accompanying shipping document).
- Scan or write in confirmation of delivery upon arrival to recipient client.
- Collect signature and/or payments at delivery locales.
- Deliver goods to specific locations determined by clients.
- Check in with warehouse on delivery progress as needed.
- Maintain and organize all delivery paperwork and deliver it to the proper personnel at the end of each shift.
- Report any accidents or vehicle issues encountered while enroute, to supervisors.
- Follow rules and regulations of the road at all times.
- Follow all company and state enforced safety requirements for loading and unloading product.
Delivery Driver Requirements and Qualifications
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent certification.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a clean driving record with no moving violations.
- Must Pass a DOT physical
- Proficient at driving and parking large vehicles.
- Physically fit and strong, able to lift 25 pounds comfortably.
- Experience using hand trucks, pallet jacks and forklifts a plus.
- Professional and pleasant disposition, able to give all clients a positive customer service experience.
- Candidate should be dependable, hardworking and an effective communicator.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills required
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cincinnati, OH, USA