The Budd Group is a leading facilities services company, delivering high-quality janitorial, maintenance and landscaping services to clients throughout the Southeast. With a long-standing tradition of hard work, integrity, and excellent customer service, our private family-owned company has enhanced the beauty, efficiency, and cleanliness of facilities and institutions for over 60 years.
We are dirt under our nails leaders, visionaries in facilities services implementing cutting edge technology focused on keeping our employees safe & happy, and continually surpassing our customers' expectations with the proactive thinking of our diverse teams. We are great people delivering great experiences to customers and each other. Should you be in the Budd work family?
The Budd Group is searching for a high level manager to oversee 5-7 managers who are running the day to day janitorial operations in a k-12 school setting. This Operations Manager will build positive customer relationships, oversee financial success and will audit for exceptional work completion by our teams. This manager will need to be able to inspire and motivate the managers and frontline workers under their leadership and ensure customer satisfaction. Janitorial experience NOT required!
Location: Charleston, SC
Hours: Day time/Flexible schedule
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Leads and develops 5-7 Account Managers who over see the day to day operations
- Resolves and responds to employee and customer issues.
- Completes site inspections
- Oversees Safety training completion
- Purchases, issues and orders necessary supplies and equipment and ensures that all equipment is in good operating condition.
- Reviews Labor hours and labor dollar reports to ensure we stay within budget and within hours.
- Builds positive relationships with customers
What We’re Looking for:
- 2+ years of experience managing 4+ managers
- P&L and Job Costing management
- Supply and Equipment costing and inventory
- Proven experience in revenue growth
- Bachelors degree preferred
- A driver’s license is required.
Why Work For The Budd Group?!?
- Competitive Pay + Commission
- Pay on Demand + Cash Back rewards program
- Child Care Assistance
- PTO - Vacation, Sick Time, 9 Major Holidays, 2 floating Holidays and 1 Volunteer day to go serve your community!!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance
- HSA and FSA programs
- 401(k) - We Match
- Career Advancement
- Free Online Classes for professional and personal development available to ALL employees
- Free Mental Health and Financial Assistance Programs
- Classes to learn English or Spanish
- We are a God-honoring company of excellence
Check us out!!
- Job Family Janitorial Operations Management
- Pay Type Salary
- North Charleston, SC, USA