50/50 Raffle Seller
Job Title: 50/50 Raffle Sales Department: Community Impact
Reports To: Coordinator of Community Impact Status: Exempt (not eligible for overtime)
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the duties, knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. If requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Foundation is looking for high-energy, motivated individuals to join our 50/50 raffle sales team. One lucky fan wins 50% of the raffle proceeds at each home game. 50% Of funds raised through raffle sales will benefit foundation initiatives. This is a part time, hourly position working all Buccaneers home football games, including occasional events.
- Engage with fans on gamedays to introduce the 50/50 raffle program benefitting the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Foundation for the purpose of selling raffle tickets, raising awareness and funds
- Accurately handle the sale and distribution of raffle tickets while adhering to program requirements
- Provide information and answer questions about the program and foundation
- Serve as an ambassador for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Skills & Abilities
- Strong retail sales skills and experience desired
- Confidently approach fans with an outgoing personality and a professional demeanor
- Ability to interact positively with large fan base
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Works well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be available to work all Buccaneers home games, see full schedule at https://www.buccaneers.com/schedule/
Experience & Education
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent education
The Company is a professional, fast paced, creative business environment. Other environment conditions:
- Extended evening, weekend work hours sometimes required; required to work all home games; may have to work occasional holidays; must be able to work flexible hours
- In a variety of weather conditions, must be able to walk up and down numerous steps, ramps, and long distances in parking lot and stadium grounds
- Lifting more than 20 pounds rarely required
This job description is intended to set forth the core functions required for this position and describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job. Employees may be assigned additional responsibilities, as necessary. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require employees to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of the Company’s business, competitive considerations, or the work environment changes. This document describes the position currently available and is not an employment contract.
The position covered by this Job Description is expressly declared to be “at will: meaning the Company has the right to terminate the incumbent’s employment at any time, with or without cause. Any written or oral promises or representations to the contrary are expressly disavowed and should not be relied upon any employee. Any change to this “at will” employment status must be in writing and signed the by the Chief Operating Officer of the Company.
It is the policy of the Buccaneers to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected status, including sexual orientation and gender identity.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Required Education High School
- 1 Buccaneer Pl, Tampa, FL 33607, USA
- 4201 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33607, USA