Part-Time Mobile Box Office Game Day
Job Title: Game Day Mobile Box Office Support Department: Tickets Operations
Reports To: Ticket Operations Coordinator Status: Non-Exempt (eligible for overtime)
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers vision is to be the premier NFL Franchise both on and off the field that sets the standard in global sports entertainment and embodies the spirit of Tampa Bay. The Buccaneers aim to employ individuals whose professionalism and dedication align with our vision.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the duties, knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. If requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
As a division of the Ticket Operations department, the Game Day Mobile Box Office Support team is responsible for providing world-class customer service to the guests of Raymond James Stadium. Team members are committed to creating memories that last a lifetime by delivering the premier stadium experience in sports & entertainment.
- Proactively greet and approach fans to help answer questions with mobile ticketing and provide directional guidance to efficiently enter the stadium at the correct entrance
- Provide game day assistance with digital ticketing issues through mobile Account Manager, Ticketmaster, TM1 Sales and Buccaneers mobile app
- Ability to use the TM Sales iPad application to resolve ticket transfer, customer information and mobile barcode validation issues
- Provide exceptional customer service and patience when assisting fans with managing digital tickets
- Work directly with gate supervisors to ensure fans successfully enter the stadium
- Understand and adhere to Raymond James Stadium policies and procedures
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills and willingness to help others
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in Apple and Android products (smartphones, tablets, etc.)
- Works well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail in difficult situations
- An outgoing personality and a professional demeanor
- Ability to take clear notes for follow up
- Positive attitude and passion for the NFL
- full schedule at https://www.buccaneers.com/schedule/
- Knowledge of Raymond James Stadium, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the NFL and the Tampa Bay area
- Prior experience in technical support of mobile devices a plus
- Box office or customer service background preferred
- Ticketmaster experience a plus
The company is a professional, fast-paced, creative business environment. Other environmental conditions include:
- Required to work all Buccaneers home games; may have to work occasional holidays, extended evening, weekend work hours required
- In a variety of weather conditions, may be required to walk up and down numerous steps, ramps, and long distances in parking lot and stadium grounds for extended periods of time
- Lifting more than 20 pounds is occasionally required
This job description is intended to set forth the core functions required for this position and describe the general nature of the work performed by employees in this position. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do this job. Employees may be assigned additional responsibilities as necessary. The Company reserves the right to revise this job description at any time and to require employees to perform other tasks as circumstances or conditions of the Company’s business, competitive considerations, or the work environment changes. This document describes the position currently available and is not an employment contract.
The position covered by this Job Description is expressly declared to be “at will,”: meaning the Company has the right to terminate the incumbent’s employment at any time, with or without cause. Any written or oral promises or representations to the contrary are expressly disavowed and should not be relied upon any employee. Any change to this “at will” employment status must be in writing and signed the by the Chief Operating Officer of the Company.
It is the policy of the Buccaneers to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Travel Required No
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Job Start Date Monday, August 1, 2022
- 4201 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33607, USA