Lead Administrative Coordinator
What We Offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Continued Education Stipend
- 15 days of PTO
- 6 paid holidays plus 2 personal days
- 401(k) and profit-sharing program
- Interactive Wellness Program
Therapeutic Associates North Creek Physical Therapy is seeking a Lead Administrative Coordinator to join our team! Therapeutic Associates, Inc. specializes in orthopedics and manual therapy and pride ourselves on our one-on-one patient care and strong relationships with referral sources. Our organization is committed to the highest level of patient care, continued education, professional development, and community involvement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates the daily operations of administrative support staff. Ensures support staff provides quality customer service to all patients, visitors, or care partners.
- Manages all front office duties, such as, insurance authorization and billing, registering patients, answering phones, scheduling patient appointments, and maintaining the integrity of the patient database.
- Manage provider schedules, works claim hold buckets, completes daily chart checks, and coordinates the payment of clinic bills.
- Ensures payment for services by coordinating insurance benefits and complying with insurance regulations.
- Ensures intake procedures are followed and completed by all staff.
- Assists with enforcing policy compliance and policy changes.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- Basic proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Customer service experience and prior medical office experience preferred
Who We Are:
- Legacy — Therapeutic Associates is the pioneer of outpatient physical therapy. Since its founding in 1952, the Company has thrived by adhering to the highest standards of excellence, adapting and innovating while serving patients with quality care and compassion. We continue to be an important part of leading and advocating for the advancement of our profession.
- Independence within Partnership — Therapeutic Associates is made up of a partnership of unique clinics, each locally directed by physical therapists who are dedicated to their patients, their communities and to our profession. Our clinics are managed by owners and directors who have the support and resources of our large organization combined with the freedom to make decisions with their teams to best serve their patients and community.
Being a part of the Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy family is an opportunity to make a positive impact in our communities while continuing to learn and grow within a challenging and gratifying profession. If you would like to learn more about becoming part of the Therapeutic Associates team, please review our website and submit your resume today!
Therapeutic Associates follows all state and federal mandates requiring vaccination against COVID 19. As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to submit proof of vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption.
Office Assistant, Clerical, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Coordinator
- Job Family Clinic Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $19.00
- Max Hiring Rate $23.00
- Required Education High School