Physical Therapist Opportunities with Therapeutic Associates!
What We Offer:
- Cash incentive based on experience and fit
- Sign-On Bonus – quarterly payout over first year
- Relocation Package – paid in full up front
- Student Debt Repayment Program
- Competitive base pay + Performance-based incentives
- Generous Benefits Package
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Interactive Wellness Program with rewards for balanced, healthy living
- Life & AD&D, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays, personal, charitable giving days, etc.)
- 401k and profit-sharing program
- Generous Continuing Education Package
- Con Ed Stipend & Time Off
- PT Cohort Experience including NAIOMT Foundational Course Work (QTRLY in person)
- MedBridge Learning Subscription
- Mentorship Program
- Orthopedic Residency Program
- Community and philanthropic support through individual grants and paid time off
Are you a physical therapist with a passion for helping people get back to the things they love? Are you seeking an opportunity that offers professional growth and mentorship within an organization that values quality care? Come join us at one of our 100+ clinic locations across the West Coast and help us celebrate our 70 Years of Movement as a PT owned and operated company. If an innovative, fun and collaborative environment where you can make a difference every day sparks your interest, then we’re interested in talking to you!
Why Join Our Team:
- Professional and Clinical Development — Ongoing personalized mentorship and continuing education opportunities. Clinical development focused on manual therapy and practice patient-centered care through a biopsychosocial model of evidence-based practice.
- Collaboration and Care Team Model — Opportunity to work within a care team that provides support and collaboration both within individual clinics and across the organization. We strive for focused attention on each patient’s journey toward positive health and wellness through shared decision making, concurrently maximizing each therapist’s skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Leadership Development and Career Pathways — We offer unprecedented professional development training programs to support and grow each therapist on their chosen career path. We create opportunities for leadership in a variety of areas, including education, project management, clinic management and ownership.
- Innovation — We are committed to exploring new technology, treatment methodologies and process improvements that support our therapists and enhance the patient experience.
Who We Are:
- Legacy — Therapeutic Associates is the pioneer of outpatient physical therapy. Since its founding in 1952, the Company has thrived by adhering to the highest standards of excellence, adapting, and innovating while serving patients with quality care and compassion. We continue to be an important part of leading and advocating for the advancement of our profession.
- Independence within Partnership — Therapeutic Associates is a physical therapist owned & operated company and is made up of a partnership of unique clinics, each locally directed by physical therapists who are dedicated to their patients, their communities and to our profession. Our clinics are managed by owners and directors who have the support and resources of our large organization combined with the freedom to make decisions with their teams to best serve their patients and community.
Being a part of the Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy family is an opportunity to make a positive impact in our communities while continuing to learn and grow within a challenging and gratifying profession. If you would like to learn more about becoming part of the Therapeutic Associates team, please review our website and submit your resume today!
Therapeutic Associates follows all state and federal mandates requiring vaccination against COVID 19. As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to submit proof of vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption.
- Job Family Clinical Licensed Therapist Professional
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $70,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Required Education Doctorate