Licensed Massage Therapist
What We Offer:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing program (Up to 5% of total compensation)
- Sick Time (accrued at 1 hour per every 30 hours worked)
- Eligible for employee & family Physical Therapy benefits
- MedBridge learning subscription
- Interactive Wellness Program with rewards for balanced, healthy living
Therapeutic Associates Oregon City Physical Therapy is looking for a part-time Licensed Massage Therapist to join us! Therapeutic Associates specializes in orthopedics and manual therapy and pride ourselves on our one-on-one patient care and strong relationships with referral sources. This position will primarily work as a Licensed Massage Therapist alongside a Physical Therapist to maximize outcomes for shared clients.
Compensation will include a $10.50 dollar per 30-minute massage bonus with a base rate of $15 per hour. Increases to $50 an hour for MVA/WC patients.
Hours: 2:00pm to 7:00pm Monday through Friday and possibly Saturdays.
- Current State Massage Therapist License (or license applicant status)
- Current CPR certification.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Professional and Clinical Development — Ongoing continuing education opportunities.
- Collaboration and Care Team Model — Opportunity to work within a care team that provides support and collaboration both within individual clinics and across the organization. We strive for focused attention on each patient’s journey toward positive health and wellness.
- Innovation — We are committed to exploring new technology, treatment methodologies and process improvements that support our care teams and enhance the patient experience.
Who We Are:
- Legacy — Therapeutic Associates is the pioneer of outpatient physical therapy. Since its founding in 1952, the Company has thrived by adhering to the highest standards of excellence, adapting and innovating while serving patients with quality care and compassion. We continue to be an important part of leading and advocating for the advancement of our profession.
- Independence within Partnership — Therapeutic Associates is made up of a partnership of unique clinics, each locally directed by physical therapists who are dedicated to their patients, their communities and to our profession. Our clinics are managed by owners and directors who have the support and resources of our large organization combined with the freedom to make decisions with their teams to best serve their patients and community.
Being a part of the Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy family is an opportunity to make a positive impact in our communities while continuing to learn and grow within a challenging and gratifying profession. If you would like to learn more about becoming part of the Therapeutic Associates team, please review our website and submit your resume today!
Therapeutic Associates follows all state and federal mandates requiring vaccination against COVID 19. As a condition of employment, candidates will be required to submit proof of vaccination or a valid medical or religious exemption.
- Job Family Clinical Licensed Non Therapist
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $14.00
- Max Hiring Rate $16.00
- Required Education Certification