Physical Therapist-Acute Rehab/Inpatient
Providence St. Joseph Medical Center- Acute Rehab/In-patient
Therapeutic Associates Physical Therapy - Providence Health Center is seeking an on-call Physical Therapist with the availability to work weekends who has Acute Rehab and or Inpatient experience. Therapeutic Associates, Inc. specializes in orthopedics and manual therapy and we pride ourselves on our one-on-one patient care and strong relationships with referral sources.
Therapeutic Associates, Inc. has maintained a contract with St. Joseph’s Medical Center since 1954, within inpatient and outpatient settings. We serve patients ranging from newborns to older adulthood. Our patients span from NICU, orthopedic, neurological, oncology, bariatric, and ICU early mobility. We are an advanced primary stroke center!
Acute rehabilitation is primarily neurological, with some post ICU patients and complex orthopedics. Our outpatient setting focuses on hand therapy, oncology, head and neck lymphedema, orthopedic, sports medicine, women’s health/continence restoration, balance, Parkinson’s disease, torticollis, and more!
Our facility is separated into 5 areas, including inpatient, outpatient, acute rehab, balance clinic, and oncology rehab – each offering their own unique perks! Our inpatient hospital offers treatment bedside or in two different PT gyms. The acute rehab area has a separate floor with a PT/OT gym. The balance clinic features a Balance Master with a variety of force plates, and sees Parkinson’s patients utilizing the LSVT "Big and Loud" methodology. The oncology rehab area is a separate clinic with lymphedema rooms, a gym, and a beautiful restorative garden. Finally, the outpatient office has multiple treatment rooms, a designated work hardening and hands area, and a gym used in the treatment of patients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Physical Therapist is expected to conduct initial evaluations and accurately assess patient conditions to develop appropriate goals and treatment plans.
- Therapist will be expected to meet the demands of the clinic's schedule, work effectively with support staff as appropriate, and perform other duties as required.
- Ideal candidates will embrace their role as mentor and teammate, supporting other staff as needed and fostering the advancement of Therapeutic Associates as a learning organization.
- Must demonstrate eagerness to advance clinical skills and develop personal leadership excellence.
- Must contribute to the growth and revenue generation of the clinic through marketing and other relationship building efforts (e.g. referral regeneration, community events, etc.).
- Degree in Physical Therapy from an institution accredited by Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Current State Physical Therapist License (or license applicant status)
- Current CPR certification
Orthopedic, Acute Rehab, Inpatient
- Job Family Clinical - Licensed
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $37.00
- Max Hiring Rate $40.00
- Required Education Doctorate