Who is Swire Coca-Cola? We are one of the largest bottlers of Coca-Cola and other beverage brands in America. Our 7,200 hardworking and passionate employees produce and distribute more than 50 brands and flavors across 13 states. We have as many careers as we have flavors, and regardless of which role you choose, you have a direct impact on Swire Coca-Cola, our products, and the communities we call home.
At Swire Coca-Cola, our commitment to excellence is what guides our actions with our employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays and Company Discounts.
- Communicate, build rapport and trust with decision makers in each consumer location.
- Place orders for product to be delivered; maintaining sufficient inventory for consumers to purchase.
- Manage beverage sections, displays, coolers and all points of availability ensuring Coca-Cola products are properly stocked, maintained and rotated with high standards of excellence and execution.
- Collaborate with product stockers and delivery drivers to ensure that products and displays are prepared and built to align with company standards and store management.
- Be a Sales Representative; offer additional displays, new products and other promotional items throughout the store to increase sales volume and revenue. Grow the account!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent degree/certificate
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Reliable form of transportation
- Technology experience – Microsoft Office, iPhone and iPad devices, Data Entry, Typing
- Ability to perform essential functions with little or no supervision
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Prescott, AZ, USA