Metro Paramedic Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of Superior Air-Ground Ambulance Services, Inc. We contract with local municipalities to provide Emergency Medical Services, Rescue and/or Fire Services. Much of our proven success is attributable to the exceptional, compassionate customer service provided by our employees.
We are currently seeking a full-time EMT/Firefighter for our Minooka contract.
The basic function of the EMT/Firefighter is to provide medical care and transportation for a patient at the EMT/Firefighter (EMT-B) level, within their scope of practice, as stipulated by Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) and/or EMS Commission of Illinois.
- EMT License
- Firefighter II or Basic Operations Firefighter Certification
- 1 year experience
- CPR Certified
- 21 Years of age
- Valid Illinois Driver's License
- ACLS (Metro will train)
- PALS (Metro will train)
- Successfully completion of pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Competitive Wages
- Ability to Receive on Demand Pay Before Pay Day
- 401(k) with Company Contribution
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Voluntary Insurance (short-term disability, critical illness, accidental & legal)
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation & Sick Time
- Holiday Pay
- Tuition Assistance
- Company Provided Training
- Referral Bonus Available
METRO Paramedic Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Certification
- Minooka, IL, USA