Oversees the enterprise network and ensures that all company communications technology is up-to-date and designed to facilitate the business operations of the company with a focus on efficiency. Troubleshoots and resolves issues quickly and efficiently to minimize any loss of productivity in plant operations.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily network operations, which includes, but is not limited to, monitoring the network, resolving ticket work orders, and handling administrative tasks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve various IT related issues, most of which are network-related but may expand outside the network team and sometimes the IT Dept.
- Plan, manage and execute various network projects.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Support all safety, food quality and sanitation initiatives and policies.
- Follow Sugar Creek Packing Co. safety rules and procedures.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Experience: 1 to 3 years of professional experience in a related field.
Certification or Licensure Requirements: CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) Certification or higher.
ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Possess proven knowledge and expertise in managing complex networks.
- Able to conduct risk analysis and make logical, informed decisions based on that analysis.
- Able to work under externally imposed deadlines with unexpected and frequent interruptions to the workflow, which make it challenging to anticipate the nature and volume of work to perform and meet established deadlines.
- Able to use critical thinking to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions or approaches to problems.
- Possess a passion for learning, practicing, and repeating.
- Possess strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and excellent time management skills.
- Know how to read, write, and communicate effectively to promote efficient transfer of complex information.
- Able to work well with others in a team environment.
No unusual physical requirements. Physical requirements are consistent with typical IT positions, including mostly sitting with some standing/walking required. Other light physical activity like using stairs or occasionally moving items weighing less than 15lbs may be required as needed. Some travel may be required in between plants.
Some travel to other locations is required.
Most work is performed in a comfortable, indoor, office-like facility. Some work is performed in an indoor, manufacturing facility with close proximity to heavy and hazardous machinery. Safety wear is required, including hard hat, hairnet, hearing protection, safety glasses, steel toe boots, coats, and other necessary equipment. Very little work is performed outside of the manufacturing facility.
We participate in E-verify. Participamos en E-verify.
Right to Work. Derecho al Trabajo.
- Job Family Information Technology
- Job Function Indirect
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- GTI, 4350 Indeco Ct, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America