Do you have a passion for children and education? Would you like to positively impact families in need of help? We want to speak with you!
Step Up For Students empowers families to pursue and engage in the most appropriate learning options for their children.
Step Up For Students offers an excellent benefits package:
Medical - HSA/FSA - Dental - Vision
Company Paid Disability - Life Insurance
401K Match - Tuition Reimbursement
Generous Time off Policy - Professional Development
The Recruiter owns the full cycle recruiting for all corporate and some field opportunities. This includes managing the entire talent acquisition process to on-board non-exempt and exempt level candidates for a variety of positions and departments. The Recruiter will research, develop and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent. Manages current hiring needs and anticipates future hiring needs. Is the Admin user for the recruiting and onboarding modules of the HCM.
- Reviews all resumes, conducts phone screens and makes recommendations on prospective candidates
- Uses social media networking to source active and passive candidates.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by conducting Recruitment Strategy Meetings (RSMs) with hiring managers and recommends cost-effective advertising strategies and recruiting sources
- Schedules candidates for on-site interview and participates in the interview process as needed
- Consults with Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and employees to develop job descriptions, advertisements, job board postings, interview questionnaires, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) screening questions, etc.
- Uses strong negotiation skills and solid judgment when extending verbal offers
- Acts as a liaison between candidates, managers, employment agencies, trade schools, colleges, etc.
- Monitors and tracks all open requisitions and provides weekly status reports on activity
- Prepares and creates job summaries and conducts job evaluations
- Is the Admin user for the Recruitment and Onboarding modules of the HCM
- Recommends, coordinates and attends college recruiting and career days; community events, job fairs, etc.
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills; communicates effectively with various contacts (internal and external).
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Attends seminars and completes other training to remain current on industry trends
- Collaborates with Talent and Systems Manager and hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details
- Participates in company meetings, webinars and conference calls
- Performs other duties and/or special projects as assigned in response to changing business conditions and/or requirements
- Must possess approximately three (3) to four (4) years of any combination of experience and/or education that demonstrates a commanding knowledge of Human Resources with an emphasis in Recruiting
- Must have Dice & LinkedIn Recruiter experience
- Must have ATS experience, prefer Ceridian Dayforce
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Must have knowledge of Labor and Employment Laws
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suit
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Strong work ethics and a high level of confidentiality to ensure proper handling of sensitive information
Step Up For Students believes strongly in two key core values to carry out their mission of “Empowering Florida’s pre-K3 through 12th grade students to thrive with personalized education”:
- Everyone is an asset.
- Every event is an improvement opportunity.
To maintain a positive and effective organizational culture, employees are expected to demonstrate these two core values in their everyday work.
- Work is performed indoors in a typical office environment - not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions
- Must be able to lift up to fifteen (15) pounds
- Frequent use of office machines to include telephone, computer, and printer
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $56,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $84,000.00