On Call Mental Health Practitioner
We strive to create an inclusive environment in which all are seen, heard, and supported; encouraged to bring their whole authentic selves; and honored in their differences.
St. David’s Center for Child & Family Development’s Family Place program (Minnetonka) is an early intervention, Preschool Mental Health Day Treatment program for young children (3.5-6) who struggle to manage their emotions and behavior at home, within their childcare/school setting and/or the larger community. Some may have experienced trauma, an early loss of or lack of consistent caregivers, various forms of abuse/neglect or may have been asked to leave typical childcare settings. Family Place has been providing services for over 30 years!
Position Overview: On-call/substitute; Family Place Day Treatment
- Assist in providing children a structured, safe, therapeutic classroom environment
- Curriculum planning and preparation
- Collaboration with the classroom team
This position offers the opportunity to work for an agency that is committed to inclusivity and diversity, employee wellness, the professional development of employees and the overall wellness of clients being served. St. David’s Center accomplishes these objectives through supportive & collaborative team environments, flexible work schedules and mission-inspired work.
Pay: $23.27 - $35.50/hr - Shifts would be 8:30am - 11:30 am or $12.30 pm to 3:330 pm. ***Free Underground Parking
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or a related field, Master’s degree preferred
- Experience -working with early childhood population diagnosed with emotional/behavioral disorders, classroom/group care experience.
- Mental Health Practitioner III (clinical trainee), Mental Health Practitioner, IV or Mental Health Professional I. Will consider a Mental Health Practitioner, I – Mental Health Professional I
St. David's Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.
All new employees will be required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated (not to include booster doses at this time) or have an approved exemption before their start date.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Minnetonka, MN, USA