Regional Waste Manager
EnviroServe is growing! Waste Coordinators come to EnviroServe for the competitive compensation package, variety of work, and our focus on safety, but they stay because of the outstanding culture. Our company was founded on emergency response, environmental remediation and waste management solutions for customers across the United States. To this day, we understand and respect our Waste Coordinators as hard-working individuals who are the lifeblood of what we do. Our Team Members pride themselves on being where they are needed, when they are needed. You’ll find a great home at EnviroServe.
The benefits you receive when working with EnviroServe:
- Paid time off (“PTO”)
- Paid holidays
- Profit sharing
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) with match
- Opportunity for growth
- A company committed to safety
- A culture that appreciates Team Members
- A fleet with most trucks being less than 5 years old
- Uniforms and laundry service
- A commitment to helping our Team Members do things that they never dreamed possible
The Waste Coordinator manages project wastes for clients at the Corporate Office as well as the all of the Regional Offices without taking title for the material. The Waste Coordinator is frequently involved in time sensitive activities. The employee in this position must demonstrate skills in organization, planning, prioritizing, time management and multi-tasking. The Waste Coordinator must be able to work as a team player and be motivated to assist other members of the SUNPRO team.
As Waste Coordinator you get to:
- Prepare and submit waste profiles ensuring that profiles are complete and accurate
- Obtain competitive disposal pricing from a variety of disposal facilities
- Assist in the preparation and review of manifests
- Review analytical data to determine waste classification
- Create, organize and maintain waste files
- Work directly with clients in order to educate them if necessary and facilitate the timely movement of wastes from their sites to the selected disposal facilities
- Conduct facility inspections
- Ensure that all waste is documented and tracked on the waste log board and monitored daily
- Prepare and ship samples and review chains of custody for accuracy
- Resolve manifest and non-conforming load discrepancies
- Provide for the response, management, and supervision of projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned including selected onsite project management of lab pack and waste
- 4+ years relative experience (or combination of education and experience)
- 40-hr HAZWOPER certification (we will provide certification as needed)
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation required
- Must be able to:
- Stand, climb, balance, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl.
- Use hands to grasp, handle and feel objects.
- See at distance, close proximity, peripherally. Must have depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to lift and carry materials or equipment regularly weighing 25lbs, but up to 75 lbs or more on occasion.
- Drive a motor vehicle.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Salary
- Cleveland, OH, USA
- Detroit, MI, USA
- Toledo, OH, USA