Accounts Receivable Clerk
Savage Services Accounts Receivable is currently looking for individuals with great personality to join the team. We need someone that has excellent business communications skills (primarily phone and email). The majority of the time, this team member will be emailing businesses asking for payment dates and/or resending invoices. People who excel at this position can solve problems and identify issues/reasons for nonpayment. We want someone that has the same values as outlined in the Savage Vision and Legacy and is passionate about what we do here.
Responsibilities / Job Duties:
- Communicate account status daily to customers via phone and email.
- Work from a task queue each day.
- Format and send account statement files to customer
- Modify/update PDFs to send to the customer.
- Strive to gather payment date and information from customer.
- Submit weekly customer updates to team lead
- Process credit cards for payment of invoices or balance due.
- Perform root cause analysis when payments are not received (i.e. invoice not received, invoice not approved, lack of funds, disagreement, check sent to wrong address, etc.).
- Login to payment portals to check invoice and status of payments.
- Organize emails and prioritize responses.
- Business to business collections experience preferred.
- Moderate to intermediate level expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and Adobe PDF, or equivalent – Outlook and Excel are heavily used.
- Problem solving & root cause analysis skills.
- Business professional communication skills – attention to wording and detail is important.
- This position is primarily in an office setting. Currently work setting will be split each week between in office and remote on a rotating schedule.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 Years applicable experience
- Some college preferred – Business, accounting, management, finance, MIS
Savage has been designated as a 2022 Military Friendly Employer.
Savage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace.
California Residents: Job Applicant Privacy Notice
For more information or questions about opportunities at Savage, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
- Job Family Skilled Player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Midvale, UT, USA